Takeda Entyvio Launch
When you have a great team of youthful, experienced and dedicated people all working towards achieving the best results possible, the final outcomes are amazing. Full participant engagement in an immersive environment, can at times, only be achieved by pushing the boundaries of what is technically possible from a production perspective.Mike Foyle, TechPro
A bespoke curved rear projection frame and high-impact design created the most technically challenging surface we've projected onto to date, but with stunning results.
Upon completion of the site visit we devised a bespoke curved rear projection frame that would allow us to maximise the space required within the room and still achieve the high-impact design required by the end client. It was one of the most technically challenging screen surfaces we have ever projected onto, utilising the geometry warp software within the projectors with short throw lenses and blending each of the projectors to produce a single, seamless flat image took great skill and effort from our specialist technicians.
There were technical challenges to overcome from the venue/plenary space chosen. We knew that the client would require a widescreen option, following the technical site visit, it became apparent that there were no hanging points within the roof space to front project the blend. Present within the event space were a series of beams at a 3.5m height which also had to be avoided for sight lines and set/screen positions.
The results were fantastic, presentations were run across the full screen pixel space, as well as within picture in picture frames layered onto background images. The multi-layered Spyder X20 control system was able to offer great flexibility onsite with a variety of inputs from many different sources.
The production was a great team effort by Takeda, Ashfield Healthcare and Atlantic Presentations. Working with the Takeda and Ashfield teams, (not for the first time) was a real pleasure, right through from pre-production to final delivery onsite.
For this event full production was provided for the plenary, reception and foyer spaces. This included:
- 3 x 13k Panasonic projectors to create a 3 projector widescreen blend.
- Spyder X20 control system used for displaying the content to screen, for increased flexibility.
- Stunning rear projection blend onto a 14.5m x 3.3m curved screen.
- Full PA system for 280 pax, utilising a Nexo PA system with digital amplifiers and sound desk
- Bespoke hexagonal staging.
- Full stage lighting and room washes and gobos to reinforce the event branding themes.
- Wireless LED lighting for branding of the main hotel reception and gala dinner foyer, no wires, cabling required, so we were able to use this in public facing spaces.
- Panasonic ultra-short throw fix lenses were used to created display in the foyer area. The projectors were placed virtually against the wall they were projecting onto to minimise footprint and throw distances.